- Preferably candidate should possess diploma or college degree in business studies, I.t related and administrative management or equivalent.
- Must be people oriented and confident.
- Must be responsible and highly organized and keen to details.
- Can multitask effectively and can work under minimal supervision.
- Should be proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook and other office applications.
- FRESH GRADUATE ARE WELCOME TO APPLY !!
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Coordinates and report to Vendor all RMA for returns.
- Prepare and ship RMA stocks to Vendor in accordance to the policy.
- Able to make and communicate objective decisions and manage Vendors relations effectively.
- Communicate to Service Centre all stocks subject for repair.
- Validate, monitor and process returned (RAS) orders for cancellation.
- Back-up in QCI Checking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve RMA and customer issues, resolve irregularities on returned products and determine warranty validation and entitlement.
- Handle and resolve general feedback and complaints and provide solutions with clients to ensure satisfactions.
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager deemed necessary to support the Company’s business operations.
- Should be able to work in a fast pace environment and able to multi-task.
- Strong customer care management skills and approach.
- Experience in customer service would be an added advantage.
Make that career move now. Unleash your potential. Show us what you are made of
submit your comprehensive resume, 2 x 2 picture, photocopy of transcript of record
and diploma to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
3/F Millennium Business Center, #53 Tangali Street, San Jose, Quezon City, Philippines